6 bed house for sale in West End Road, Bradninch (ref: 9675304)Shortlist
- Hugely impressive wing of town 'manor' house
- Requires some updating
- Self-contained second floor apartment
- Detached 3 bedroom bungalow annexe
- Gardens of approx. 1 acre
- Paddock and woodland extending to around 4 acres
Dunmore House West forms the major part of an extremely attractive Victorian ‘manor’ house and also benefits from a self-contained apartment which would benefit from refurbishment, and detached 3 bungalow annexe. Set in gardens, paddock and woodland of roughly 5 acres, yet within walking distance to the amenities of the town, the house and its situation are as convenient as they are impressive.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £750,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9675304