6 bed house for sale in Parkers Field, North Petherton (ref: 8042262)Shortlist
- SUBSTANTIAL AND HISTORIC COUNTRY HOUSE
- RECENTLY COMPLETED EXQUISITE RESTORATION
- MULTIPLE GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION ROOMS
- BREATHTAKING KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM WITH AGA
- SECOND KITCHEN AND SCULLERY
- SIX/SEVEN BEDROOMS
- MULTIPLE BATHROOMS/EN-SUITES/WCS
- MULTIPLE PRIVATE PARKING
- LAND EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 2 ACRES (ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED)
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £900,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8042262