6 bed house for sale in Five/six bedroom period home in Upper Clevedon (ref: 9712320)Shortlist
- Grand Victorian home
- Accommodation over three floors
- Maintains elegant Victorian features
- Excellently proportioned reception rooms and bedrooms
- One of Clevedon's most prestigious locations
- Delightful enclosed gardens to the front and side
- Coastal walks at Ladye Bay
- The interesting mix of independent shops and cafes on Hill Road
- Clevedon's historic pier and seafront
- Clevedon Community School
The gardens are predominantly to the front and side with a courtyard area outside the back door, a raised patio area overlooks the courtyard and is planted with an array of shrubs and established trees making a wonderful area to entertain the family with a BBQ. To the front the property is set behind a gated driveway providing off road parking and leading to the attached garage. The front level front garden is enclosed by mature hedges and offers an additional private area to enjoy.
Cambridge Road is one of Clevedon's most prestigious roads - set within the heart of Upper Clevedon, it's a beautiful location and one that is renowned amongst local residents.
This truly is a wonderful family home and an opportunity not to be missed.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £800,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9712320