Offers in the Region Of £575,000
5 bed house for sale in West Avenue, Exeter (ref: 5584399)Shortlist
- A HANDSOME SEMI-DETACHED 5 BEDROOM EDWARDIAN TOWN HOUSE
- WITH FANTASTIC POTENTIAL FOR UPDATING AND IMPROVEMENT
- LOCATED IN ONE OF EXETER'S BEST REGARDED ROADS
- ON THE MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OVER 30 YEARS
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION WITH NUMEROUS PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- 2 RECEPTIONS, KITCHEN PLUS BREAKFAST ROOM 5 BEDROOMS (ONE EN-SUITE)
- DELIGHTFUL MATURE LEVEL ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN NEARLY 100ft LONG
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - PARKING .
- EPC = REF: DWE
This very substantial, 5 bedroom semi-detached residence comes to the market for the first time in 30 years with fantastic potential for improvement and updating, featuring large living and bedroom accommodation extending over 3 floors. West Avenue is widely regarded as one of the most prestigious and sought after locations in Exeter within easy walking distance of the city centre and the University. This extremely spacious family home was built in the Edwardian period, around 1908 and retains much of its original period’s elegance and charm including a generous and rather pretty well stocked walled garden.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £575,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5584399