5 bed house for sale in Sutton Mallet (ref: 9576343)Shortlist
- A characterful detached house with wonderful views of the Polden Hills and countryside set in two acres
- Available from our clients with the advantage of no onward chain
- Five bedrooms including master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- A fitted country kitchen that opens onto a dining room with countryside views
- Spacious lounge with wood burners at either end, snug, utility and cloakroom.
- Electric gates open to a long driveway with ample parking for multiple vehicles
- Timber outbuildings provide opportunity to have your office or hobby away from the home
- Planning permission granted to build a single story barn within the grounds
A picturesque detached house set in 2.2 acres with wonderful views of the Polden Hills and countryside to the distant Quantock Hills. The property is set on the edge of a small village approached along country lanes yet is within 7 miles of the M5 Motorway Junction 23.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £795,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9576343