Offers in the Region Of £465,000
5 bed house for sale in Silverton, Exeter (ref: 9727685)Shortlist
- A WELL PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- IN A GREAT LOCATION WITHIN AN EASY WALK OF THE VILLAGE CENTRE
- SPACIOUS FREE FLOWING QUALITY ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- INCLUDES LARGE SITTING ROOM, SEPARATE DINING ROOM & STUDY
- SPACIOUS WELL FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM WITH AND USEFUL UTILITY ROOM
- 5 BEDROOMS, 2 EXCELLENT EN-SUITES PLUS A LARGE SEPARATE BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZED LEVEL ENCLOSED SAFE REAR FAMILY GARDEN. DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- REF:DWE06111 - EPC = D
A splendid well proportioned detached 5 bedroom family village house in a great level position with nice views and in an exclusive tucked away cul-de-sac position within an easy walk of the village centre - this is a terrific house and viewing is strongly recommended - you won't be disappointed!
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £465,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9727685