5 bed house for sale in Highampton, Beaworthy (ref: 9510128)Shortlist
- An equestrian property with a thatched three bedroom house, adjoining two bedroom annex and 15.3 acres of land.
- Situated on the outskirts of Highampton with the nearest neighbour being .5km away.
- Range of outbuildings including a steel frame insulated building with internal office and numerous others
- Post and rail & stock fenced paddocks, woodland and stream border
- Total of five bedrooms
- Reception rooms with characterful exposed beams and inglenook fireplaces.
- Useful conversion of former piggery to create an ideal space for dogs including wet room and shower.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £795,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9510128