5 bed house for sale in Halberton Near Tiverton (ref: 5778092)Shortlist
- A WONDERFUL VILLAGE EDGE FAMILY HOUSE WITH SUPERB VIEWS
- STANDING IN IT'S OWN 5 ACRE WONDERFUL GARDENS GROUNDS AND PADDOCKS
- HEATED OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL
- ELEGANT & SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL, DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH BARRELLED CEILING, CONSERVATORY WITH LOVELY VIEWS TO GARDENS
- FAMILY ROOM WITH GAS FIRED WOOD BURNER, PLUS SPACIOUS DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA, LARDER AND UTILITY
- 5 SPLENDID BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE PLUS SEPARATE BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- DRIVE AND TURNING AREA/PARKING AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- 5 OUTBUILDINGS USED AS GARDEN STORE, LARDER, LOG STORE & WORKSHOP
A spacious character detached property situated in delightful gardens and enjoys a private and tranquil rural location, yet is within easy reach of Tiverton. The gardens, grounds and paddocks together with the outdoor heated swimming pool area in all extends to about 5 acres.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £795,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5778092