Offers in the Region Of £835,000
5 bed house for sale in Baring Crescent, Exeter (ref: 6279162)Shortlist
- A STUNNING DETACHED CONTEMPORARY RESIDENCE
- FABULOUS LOCATION IN ST LEONARDS IN EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE ROAD
- CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE, HOSPITALS & SCHOOLS
- EXCEPTIONAL ACCOMMODATION WHICH INCLUDES OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM
- DINING ROOM & FAMILY ROOM, BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WETROOM, 5TH BEDROOM/OFFICE/PLAYROOM
- 4 FURTHER BEDROOMS, TWO WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS, BATHROOM
- SUPERB SOUTH FACING LEVEL GARDEN, DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE, AMPLE ADDITIONAL PARKING
- HISTORIC USE OF WONDERFUL PRIVATE PARK
- EPC=C REF:DWE05132
** 3D walkthrough tour available - Click the VIRTUAL TOUR tab below** - We are delighted to have been instructed as sole agents to market this stunning contemporary residence which stands in an exclusive crescent in St Leonards, convenient for the city centre, the hospitals and schools.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £835,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 6279162