5 bed house for sale in A charming home situated in Mid Clevedon (ref: 8740143)Shortlist
- Outstanding Victorian Semi Detached House
- Elegant period five bedroom home
- Spacious character property set over four floors
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Large reception hall, sitting and dining room
- Fabulous location easy for ccess to town and sea front
- Clevedon Town Centre
- Curzon Cinema
- A pleasant walk to the eclectic mix of shops and cafes on Hill Road
- Sun Hill Park
At the front, a driveway allowing space for at least two vehicles plus a path leading to the imposing entrance. At the rear, a garden typical in size for this style of home laid with a combination of lawn and a patio seating area.
Queens Road can be found in the heart of Clevedon with equally convenient access to the eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and shops within Hill Road as well as providing easy access to the sea front.
It is a rare occasion when we are able to offer a home with such character. This will be a very special home to live in.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £760,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 8740143