4 bed house for sale in Wishings Road, Brixham (ref: 6032330)Shortlist
- An extended & improved semi-detached house
- Flexible layout with up to 4 bedrooms available (1 with en-suite)
- Would also suit those looking for accommodation for a dependent relative
- Lounge & spacious kitchen/dining room
- Utility, conservatory, lobby/store & ground floor w.c.
- Shower room/w.c.
- Gas central heating (new boiler installed 2014)
- Majority of windows upvc double glazed
- Driveway & low maintenance front garden
- Enclosed rear garden & useful underhouse storage
This property makes a great family home and has been extended by the present owners to create a bedroom with an en-suite shower/w.c., along with a separate lounge area adjacent, on the first floor. This arrangement would be ideal for a dependent relative needing their own living space. Alternatively, a simple partition wall could make 2 separate bedrooms (1 of which would have the en-suite facilities), if 4 bedrooms were required.
Downstairs there is a lounge, a spacious extended family kitchen/dining room, ground floor w.c., useful porch/storage area, utility and conservatory.
Outside there is parking on the driveway and a low maintenance front garden. The rear is enclosed and is divided between lawn, gravelled areas and 2 greenhouses. There is also access to additional underhouse storage. Gas central heating is installed (new boiler May 2014) and the majority of windows are upvc double glazed. A viewing is highly recommended.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £189,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 6032330