4 bed house for sale in Warner Close, Cleeve (ref: 9432983)Shortlist
- A well presented Bryant built four bedroom detached house
- Located in the popular village of Cleeve with an outstanding school catchment
- Entrance Hall
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace and dual aspect
- Fitted kitchen with appliances and utility room
- Separate dining room
- Extra reception room
- Refitted bathroom and en-suite
- Large garden and stunning views
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £552,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold
- Reference: 9432983