4 bed house for sale in Summer Lane, Brixham (ref: 7858781)Shortlist
- A splendid semi-attached period house
- Tucked away behind high stone walls
- Great space for a family, with lots of character features
- 4 bedrooms & 3 reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower & roof terrace
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Mature gardens enjoying a sunny south-westerly aspect
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Ample parking
- Garden stores
We understand that this property was originally occupied by the gardener for Laywell House and is linked (by one room and an archway) to next door, which was used by the Head Groom.
The main accommodation comprises 3 spacious reception rooms and 4 bedrooms. A cottage kitchen opens to a bright breakfast area with a glazed roof and a door which leads to the courtyard to the side. (This ease of access to the outside space is also found in the lounge, dining room and main bedroom). Also on the ground floor is bedroom 3, which is a good double room and has potential to create an en-suite shower room if desired.
Upstairs there are 3 further bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower and washbasin, plus access onto a roof terrace overlooking the garden. The family bathroom, with its 4-piece suite (including a ball and claw roll-top bath) is also on this level.
The gardens are a particular feature of the property - not so large that they will take forever to maintain, but large enough to provide areas of colour, shade, seclusion and also storage, with the whole enjoying a sunny south-westerly aspect.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment only please.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £389,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 7858781