Offers in the Region Of £499,950
4 bed house for sale in St Davids, Exeter (ref: 7318346)Shortlist
- A LOVELY PERIOD TOWN HOUSE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY
- WITH SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION FULL OF CHARACTER AND STYLE
- TOGETHER WITH A LOVELY, LEVEL, SECLUDED WALLED REAR GARDEN
- INCLUDES A FINE SITTING ROOM WITH DOORS OUT TO THE REAR
- A SUPER DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOW
- A SEPARATE STUDY, KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM, SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM.
- FOUR GREAT BEDROOMS AND A FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDEN WITH SUPERB LARGE SUMMER-HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- REF: DWE05453 EPC=D
A wonderful period town house of great character and lots of style occupying a lovely position right in the heart of the city. Spacious accommodation throughout includes 4 great bedrooms and a family bathroom, 2 brilliant reception rooms plus a study, a good sized kitchen breakfast room and a utility room. The "jewel in the crown" is the fabulous level walled garden and summer-house at the rear - this is one not to be missed!
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £499,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7318346