4 bed house for sale in Positioned in Clevedon's West End (ref: 8795306)Shortlist
- Fantastic modern home
- Excellent living space with large conservatory
- Four well proportioned rooms
- Large and sunny garden
- Perfect family home
- Great location close to Seafront
- Mary Elton and St Johns Primary Schools
- Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool
- Asda Supermarket
- Riverbank and countryside walks
The property presents a good size frontage offering plenty of parking, The former garage has been cleverly converted and can now be used for a whole host of purposes including home office, gym or just additional storage. The rear garden is full of sun during the summer and is a great size for kicking a ball around.
Pill Way can be found in the favoured Saltings area of Clevedon, which is only a walk to Clevedon sea front, Poets Walk and Marshalls Field. Close by is the very useful West End Post Office with general store, Asda supermarket, Clevedon sports centre and Mary Elton School just up the road.
This type of home is one we anticipate high interest in straight away!
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £384,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8795306