Offers in the Region Of £539,950
4 bed house for sale in Pinhoe, Exeter (ref: 7598228)Shortlist
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- ENJOYING LOVELY OUTLOOKS TO TREES AND OPEN LAND AT THE REAR
- IN A GREAT LOCATION WITHIN AN EASY VIRTUALLY LEVEL WALK OF PINHOE VILLAGE CENTRE
- SPACIOUS FREE FLOWING QUALITY ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT
- INCLUDES LARGE SITTING ROOM, SEPARATE DINING ROOM & STUDY
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM PLUS UTILITY
- 4 BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN SUITE PLUS A SEPARATE SPACIOUS BATHROOM
- LEVEL ENCLOSED SAFE FAMILY GARDEN. DOUBLE GARAGE BLOCK AND AMPLE PARKING
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED AND MAINLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- REF DWE05198 - EPC = C
A spacious very well presented detached 4 bedroom modern family home in a superb level exclusive cul-de-sac position. Enjoying excellent outlooks to the rear over open land and trees (designated open space). Well tended private rear gardens plus a detached double garage block and lots of parking. This is a gem!
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £539,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7598228