4 bed house for sale in Pennsylvania (ref: 7591221)Shortlist
- A TRULY DELIGHTFUL INDIVIDUAL DETACHED HOUSE WITH ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- IN A FABULOUS LOCATION ENJOYING TOTAL PEACE AND QUIET
- YET EXTREMELY ACCESSIBLE, CONVENIENT FOR THE CITY CENTRE AND UNIVERSITY
- ENJOYING BREATHTAKING SOUTHERLY VIEWS RIGHT ACROSS THE CITY TO HALDON HILL & WOODBURY COMMON
- SUN ROOM/ENTRANCE, ENTRANCE HALL, SUNNY SITTING ROOM
- WONDERFUL KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH RAYBURN, UTILITY ROOM/ANNEXE KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM, SPACIOUS BEDROOM/WORKROOM
- 3 FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MODERN BATHROOM, SEPARATE WC
- WELL STOCKED FRONT GARDEN PLUS SPACIOUS PAVED TERRACE, LAWNED REAR GARDEN
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £535,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7591221