4 bed house for sale in Outstanding area of Walton St Mary in upper Clevedon (ref: 8681686)Shortlist
- Substantial detached family home
- Exceptional living space with further scope to extend
- Modern fittings throughout
- Extensive plot with large frontage and rear gardens
- Walking distance to Clevedon Pier
- Highly acclaimed Upper Clevedon location
- Coastal walks at Ladye Bay
- The interesting mix of independent shops and cafes on Hill Road
- Clevedon's historic pier and sea front
- Clevedon community School
The grounds to the front and rear are really lovely. The frontage is set back behind a natural stone wall, are of great depth and provide ample parking as well as access to the front of the house. The rear gardens are of equally good size and will be ideal for the keenest gardener or a great family play area.
As already mentioned, Channel Road is one of the foremost residential locations within the town. This leafy location is situated only yards from Ladye Bay and The Bristol Channel with beautiful coastline walks extending towards Clevedon Town Centre and, in the opposite direction, towards Portishead.
This delightful family home is unique and provides a really rare opportunity to live in this part of town
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £660,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 8681686