Offers in the Region Of £565,000
4 bed house for sale in Nymet Rowland, Crediton (ref: 7028863)Shortlist
- AN OUTSTANDING GRADE II LISTED DETACHED PERIOD FARMHOUSE
- IN A WONDERFUL LOCATION WITH STUNNING COUNTRY VIEWS & NEARLY 3 ACRES
- WONDERFUL, SYMPATHETICALLY RESTORED SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- FULL OF STYLE AND PERIOD FEATURES PLUS A DETACHED BARN WITH GREAT POTENTIAL
- 2 FINE LIVING ROOMS WITH OPEN STONE FIREPLACES & BEAMS ETC
- A STRIKING KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM, UTILITY ROOM AND GREAT WORKROOM/HOME OFFICE
- 4 LOVELY BEDROOMS ONE EN-SUITE PLUS SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM AND A BATHROOM
- A GREAT FAMILY HOUSE OF CHARACTER WITH ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- LOADS OF PARKING, LEVEL LAWNED GARDENS AND PADDOCKS
- REF: DWE05286 - EPC NOT REQUIRED
**** See our Virtual Reality tour**** For this outstanding Grade II Listed period farmhouse which is full of character and style having been sympathetically restored by the present owners. With nearly 3 acres and standing in a beautiful village edge location and enjoying some stunning country and rural views. A great family property with very flexible accommodation which includes 2 superb living rooms with open stone fireplaces, window shutters etc. A fantastic kitchen breakfast room, utility room and fine workroom plus 4 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms. Lovely gardens, paddocks, loads of parking a superb detached stone and cob barn which also may have conversion potential. This is a great property in a great location and is very much recommended by the selling agents.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £565,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7028863