4 bed house for sale in Near Thorverton, Exeter (ref: 5810443)Shortlist
- AN IMPOSING BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED VICTORIAN FAMILY HOUSE
- WITH WONDERFULLY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION AND SPLENDID COUNTRYSIDE ASPECTS
- A WEALTH OF FINE PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT IN A MODEST BUT AMPLE SITE
- INCLUDES FABULOUS SITTING ROOM, A SPLENDID DINING ROOM
- A VAST KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH OLD STOVE FIREPLACE
- A LARGE STUDY, A BOOT ROOM/UTILITY PLUS EXTRA GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- LOVELY LANDING, 4 SUPERB BEDROOMS AND A LARGE 5 PIECE BATHROOM
- LOTS OF EASY PARKING, A 37' 0'' x 19' 0'' (11.27m x 5.79m) WORKSHOP/GARAGE, GREAT GARDENS
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £695,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5810443