4 bed house for sale in Near Silverton, Exeter (ref: 5490200)Shortlist
- A FINE PERIOD HOUSE IN 7 ACRES & LOVELY VIEWS
- ENTRANCE LOBBY, LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH AGA
- UTILITY ROOM & WC, WONDERFUL DRAWING ROOM PLUS SITTING ROOM
- SPACIOUS LANDING PLUS SEPARATE OFFICE AREA, 4 BEDROOMS - 3 BATHROOMS 1 EN SUITE
- WELL ESTABLISHED GARDENS & GROUNDS
- LARGE 60 FT WORKSHOP/HOBBIES BUILDINGS + STORE SHEDS
- GARAGING & PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
- PASTURE PADDOCK, WOODED AREAS - APPROX. 7 ACRES
- COUNCIL TAX BAND 'G'
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £795,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5490200