Offers in the Region Of £795,000
4 bed house for sale in Near Silverton, Exeter (ref: 5490200)Shortlist
- A FINE PERIOD HOUSE IN 7 ACRES & LOVELY VIEWS
- ENTRANCE LOBBY, LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH AGA
- UTILITY ROOM & WC, WONDERFUL DRAWING ROOM PLUS SITTING ROOM
- SPACIOUS LANDING PLUS SEPARATE OFFICE AREA, 4 BEDROOMS - 3 BATHROOMS 1 EN SUITE
- WELL ESTABLISHED GARDENS & GROUNDS
- LARGE 60 FT WORKSHOP/HOBBIES BUILDINGS + STORE SHEDS
- GARAGING & PARKING FOR NUMEROUS VEHICLES
- PASTURE PADDOCK, WOODED AREAS - APPROX. 7 ACRES
- COUNCIL TAX BAND 'G'
A most attractive and beautifully presented period farmhouse with spacious accommodation in a wonderful rural location on the edge of the much favoured village of Silverton. There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms, plus one en-suite together with two fine reception rooms. Set in gardens and land of approximately 7 acres and with numerous outbuildings etc.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £795,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5490200