4 bed house for sale in Merton, Okehampton (ref: 9332749)Shortlist
- Detached residence extending to approximately 3722SQFT
- Indoor heated swimming pool and leisure suite including a sauna, jacuzzi spa and wet room/changing rooms
- Four bedrooms (Two en-suite)
- Large open plan living area with windows looking into the leisure suite and a central rotating wood burning stove
- Attractive sun room with views over open countryside
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Large integral garage with a 3.2 meter high electric roller door
- Parking for numerous vehicles
- Slate flooring throughout ground floor living area.
- Exposed oak beams, oak wood doors and bespoke oak staircase. EPC Rating-84B
There is a very large integral garage and driveway for numerous vehicles, ideal for storing or manoeuvring larger vehicles such as motor homes.
The property is situated within its own gardens extending to .4 of an acre within the popular historic village of Merton and has easy links to North Devon and West Devon. The nearest towns are Torrington, Okehampton and Hatherleigh.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £750,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9332749