4 bed house for sale in Higher Street, Brixham (ref: 8965893)Shortlist
- A well-presented substantial end of terrace house
- Excellent harbour & bay views
- Large garage & parking nearby
- 3 double bedrooms (all with en-suite facilities)
- Dressing room/occasional 4th bedroom
- Lounge, study & kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 balconies & roof terrace with superb views
- One of Brixham's very special harbourside homes
- Available now, with no onward chain
Enjoying what must be one of the prime positions in the town, this substantial period home enjoys superb panoramic birds-eye views over Brixham's inner harbour, marina, Torbay and Lyme Bay. The location is most convenient, being a short distance from the town centre and harbourside in a quiet, traffic-free setting. The property is much more spacious than may appear from a casual roadside glance and is well-presented throughout, after having been recently re-decorated and re-carpeted. The layout is most unique and full of character, with spacious reception rooms and 3 double bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities. There is also an occasional 4th bedroom or dressing room. There are 2 balconies which enjoy a sunny southerly aspect, as well as the harbour views. There is also a large paved roof terrace with planters, which will enjoy sun for most of the day. As well as a parking space, this property also has the benefit of a large double-length garage with light and power - very much a rarity, this close to the harbour. We highly recommend a personal inspection and would like to point out that there is no 'onward chain' attached.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £595,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 8965893