4 bed house for sale in Glorious Upper Clevedon location (ref: 9601811)Shortlist
- Impressive detached family home
- Benefits from thoughtful and considerable extensions
- Four spacious reception rooms
- Four double bedrooms, two with en suite
- Extensive rear gardens
- Prestigious Upper Clevedon location
- Coastal walks at Ladye Bay
- The interesting mix of independent shops and cafes on Hill Road
- Clevedon's historic pier and sea front
- Clevedon Community School
The property sits in a tremendous plot, upon approach you enter a large driveway providing ample parking with a stretch of lawn adjacent. The garage has a electric door and there is internal access from within. The rear gardens are simply beautiful, the patio area is a real suntrap during the summer, the lawn is extensive and has a interesting array of flowerbed borders. This garden is perfect for garden parties or family get together's.
The location is within the heart of Upper Clevedon. The area is peaceful but is still within a reasonable distance of shops, Clevedon Golf Course and Clevedon Secondary School.
Offered to the market with no onward chain, homes of this nature are extremely rare to find and we encourage you to come and view so that you can appreciate what a wonderful property it is.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £775,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Unavailable
- Reference: 9601811