4 bed house for sale in Failand, North Somerset (ref: 9555150)Shortlist
- Spacious, adaptable layout, currently 3 bedrooms - potentially 4 double rooms if required
- Extensive level gardens facing south - south west at the rear
- Prime North Somerset village just 3 miles from Suspension Bridge
- Views over Green Belt Countryside
- Available without any chain delays
- Very well maintained and presented throughout
- Many attractive features
- Gated entrance, an excellent drive and double garage
This very adaptable property stands well back from the road and is neighboured by numerous high value homes of differing designs with this part of the village always favoured because of the warm south - south westerly facing rear gardens and the views.
The house was originally built around 30 years ago to a timeless design and has clearly been very much loved over the years with a host of more recent improvements including updated bathroom/cloakroom, the kitchen and uPVC double glazing. The living space flows well and the fabulous living room enjoys a superb triple aspect with this room and the dining room both having patio doors leading to the terrace and rear garden. The kitchen breakfast room also overlooks the rear garden and has an adjoining utility room. A cloakroom is arranged off the reception hall and there are generous double bedrooms on both the ground and first floors.
The property also offers considerable scope for those seeking to enlarge given the opportunity to divide the largest first floor bedroom into two doubles and subject to any necessary consents, convert the loft space above the ground floor bedroom and double garage.
All in all, an impressive detached home in a premier village just 3 miles from Clifton Suspension Bridge, 3.5 miles from shopping in Nailsea including Waitrose and Tesco and 4 miles from Junction 19 of the M5 motorway.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £725,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9555150