4 bed house for sale in Exeter Edge (ref: 8827617)Shortlist
- A SUPERB CONTEMPORARY HOME WITH SOUTH-WESTERLY VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- CHARACTER FEATURES INCLUDING SUPERB LARGE INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE & RAISED DECKED BALCONY
- WONDERFUL ATRIUM STYLE CONSERVATORY. ADDITIONAL LOUNGE/SNUG
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH GAS AGA. SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM WITH ADJACENT WC
- SUPERB MASTER BEDROOM WITH BALCONY & EN-SUITE & TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOVELY GARDENS WITH OPEN VIEWS & DETACHED GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP/ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- COUNCIL TAX BAND 'F'
- EPC=D REF:DWE06079
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £595,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8827617