Offers in the Region Of £595,000
4 bed house for sale in Exeter Edge (ref: 8827617)Shortlist
- A SUPERB CONTEMPORARY HOME WITH SOUTH-WESTERLY VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- CHARACTER FEATURES INCLUDING SUPERB LARGE INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- LARGE LIVING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE & RAISED DECKED BALCONY
- WONDERFUL ATRIUM STYLE CONSERVATORY. ADDITIONAL LOUNGE/SNUG
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN WITH GAS AGA. SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM WITH ADJACENT WC
- SUPERB MASTER BEDROOM WITH BALCONY & EN-SUITE & TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOVELY GARDENS WITH OPEN VIEWS & DETACHED GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP/ANNEXE POTENTIAL
- COUNCIL TAX BAND 'F'
- EPC=D REF:DWE06079
This superbly presented individual family home, blends a quality contemporary finish with some wonderful character features and is situated in a semi rural tucked away position on the edge of the city with lovely south-westerly country views. The property includes a large detached garage adjacent with fully converted workshop below offering scope for a variety of uses including home working or annexe potential.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £595,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8827617