4 bed house for sale in Country house in Tickenham overlooking countryside (ref: 8519505)Shortlist
- Glorious detached country house
- Set in large and established gardens to front and rear
- Large extended family home enjoying four bedrooms and ample ground floor space
- Sweeping driveway providing parking, turning space and access to double garage
- Countryside views and setting
- Ideal commuter base for Bristol and connecting to the M5
- Tickenham primary school
- Shopping facilities at neighbouring towns of Clevedon or Nailsea
- M5 access at Clevedon junction 20
- Glorious countryside walks
The grounds are truly delightful, mainly level and thoroughly well stocked. There are areas of sweeping lawn, large patios and generally lots of space to play. In addition, parking is no problem on the sweeping driveway to the front which also leads to the attached double width garage.
For access as a commuter base, the M5 motorway can be connected at both Clevedon and Gordano junctions and Bristol City Centre, this is some 12 miles up the road. The nearby towns of Nailsea and Clevedon cover most of the eventualities of day to day life including shops, schools, health and sports centres.
This really lovely home will be of strong appeal and must be viewed.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £695,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8519505