4 bed house for sale in Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury (ref: 8781401)Shortlist
- Situated opposite Glastonbury Tor and the Chalice Well
- Enjoying lovely secluded gardens of 0.35 acres
- Three/Four bedrooms * The fourth bedroom has not been certified by Building Control *
- Lovely arrangement with the kitchen opening onto the family dining room
- Living room and lounge
- Several verandas taking full advantage of the southerly aspect and views
- Additional Grade II listed barn, ample parking and carport
- Viewing is strongly recommended to truly appreciate that superb and individual home
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £575,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8781401