4 bed house for sale in Chilkwell Street, Glastonbury (ref: 8781401)Shortlist
- Situated opposite Glastonbury Tor and the Chalice Well
- Enjoying lovely secluded gardens of 0.35 acres
- Three/Four bedrooms * The fourth bedroom has not been certified by Building Control *
- Lovely arrangement with the kitchen opening onto the family dining room
- Living room and lounge
- Several verandas taking full advantage of the southerly aspect and views
- Additional Grade II listed barn, ample parking and carport
- Viewing is strongly recommended to truly appreciate that superb and individual home
Situated opposite the Chalice Well and Well House Lane (leading to Glastonbury Tor), The Bolt Hole is tucked away, enjoying tremendous privacy, yet such convenience for these historic landmarks. There are three/four bedrooms with access to balconies overlooking the gardens, three receptions rooms and three bathrooms. The property stands in approximately 0.35 acres and also benefits from a Grade 2 listed barn.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £575,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8781401