4 bed house for sale in Broadway Road, Kingsteignton (ref: 7844002)Shortlist
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Large kitchen/ dining/ sitting room with bi-fold doors
- Utility room
- Impressive living room with wood burner
- Dining room
- 4 Bedrooms - Master with en-suite and dressing room
- Family Bathroom
- Double garage / ample driveway parking / large front and south facing rear gardens
A substantial and impressive four double bedroom executive detached family home with extensive gardens extending to half an acre, double garage, and ample driveway parking, situated in this sought after road. This stunning home was built for the current vendors in 1995, to whom the property is a credit. There is a master bedroom with en suite shower room and spacious walk in wardrobe. There is a large double garage and ample driveway parking with extensive gardens to both the front and rear of the property. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the vast amount of space there is available making it an ideal family home or holiday retreat.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £585,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7844002