4 bed house for sale in Brand new unique home in Claverham (ref: 7942813)Shortlist
- Unique high quality development in village location
- Quality fittings throughout each property
- To include four bedroom, three bathroom layout
- Thoughtfully designed and tastefully presented interiors
- Landscape grounds, parking and integral garages
- Property offered with a 10 year build guarantee
- Claverham village school
- Claverham village hall & Tannery Bar
- Glorious countryside walks
- Mainline railway connection at Backwell and Yatton
Outside there is a lower courtyard, accessible from the lounge with stairs rising to the private sun terrace, this is a truly wonderful space for evening entertaining. To the front you have off street parking for two vehicles.
Clarence Grove can be found on Claverham Road only a short distance from the village centre including its own post office and school. Commuting is easy with Bristol City Centre only a short drive away or accessed by main line railway at Yatton or Backwell.
If you are interested in this house and you have a house to sell, the developers will be happy to consider:
* Part exchange on your current property
* Providing financial assistance with your moving expenses
including estate agent fees, solicitor costs and stamp duty (subject to terms & conditions)
* Help to Buy government backed scheme is available requiring only 5% deposit
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £349,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7942813