Guide Price £435,000
4 bed house for sale in Bicton Street, Exmouth (ref: 9602767)Shortlist
- Delightful Grade II Listed period double fronted terrace house with lots of charm and character
- Attractive entrance and decorative railings to the front of the property
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- Beautiful drawing room with a feature fireplace
- Sitting room with log burning stove and archway through to a separate dining room
- Modern kitchen and separate utility room
- Four double bedrooms – one en-suite shower room/WC
- First floor bathroom and separate WC
- Gas central heating
- Private and enclosed South facing rear courtyard garden incorporating a car parking space
A substantial Grade II Listed period double fronted house arranged over three floors with a wealth of character and many fine period features. Quiet and sought after town centre location with a private and enclosed South facing rear courtyard garden incorporating a car parking space.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £435,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9602767