4 bed house for sale in Beautiful period house with character. (ref: 9653056)Shortlist
- Character property
- Close to sea front and Exe estuary cycle path
- Original features including high ceilings, stained glass and feature fireplaces
- Corner plot with wraparound garden
- Garage with plumbing and ample driveway parking
- Easy access to town, sea front and railway station
- EX8 3DN
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £499,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold
- Reference: 9653056