4 bed house for sale in Barnoon Terrace, ST IVES (ref: 9684425)Shortlist
- * STUNNING VIEWS
- * 4 BEDROOMS
- * TOWN LOCATION
- * GARDENS
- * SUCCESSFUL HOKLIDAY LET
- * WELL PRESENTED
- * WELL THOUGHT OF LOCATION
- * SUPERB SPECIFICATION INTERNALLY
* PRELIMINARY ADVERT* A stunning, stylish and great sized 4 bedroom 2 en-suite Edwardian town house sitting on arguably the most prestigious terrace within St Ives. Offering a vista of iconic St Ives looking directly down into the harbour taking in all of St Ives Bay and the surrounding coastlines up to Godrevy. Internally the stylish interior has been sympathetically upgraded to still incorporate many of its Edwardian features. Currently being used as a successful holiday let through Ocean Holidays. Viewing is highly recommended
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £750,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Under Offer
- Reference: 9684425