4 bed for sale in Rescorla, St. Austell (ref: 9668137)Shortlist
- Affordable livestock Farm
- Midway St Austell and the A30
- Attached Four bedroom barn conversion
- Enjoying spectacular country views
- Range of modern Farm buildings
- 65 Acres pasture land or available with lower acreage.
- Conveniently placed for local facilities
- Easy access to St Austell and the coast
- No onward chain
- LOT ONE - House, Farm Buildings and 24.1 acres of land. (unshaded land on the plan) £595,000
* NOW SOLD * NOW SOLD *
Similar properties wanted with Land -An excellent opportunity to acquire an affordable residential livestock farm with a range of modern buildings in a convenient location approximately midway St Austell and the A30. The property comprises a four bedroom attached barn conversion with inverted accommodation to take full advantage of the spectacular country views towards Roughtor and Brown Willy. The land comprises up to 65 acres gently sloping and productive pasture land excellent road access and mains water.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £975,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9668137