Offers in the Region Of £545,000
4 bed for sale in Exeter Edge (ref: 8984115)Shortlist
- A STUNNING CONVERTED WING OF A GRADE II* LISTED FORMER MANOR HOUSE
- ACCOMMODATION WITH SUPERB CONTEMPORARY FINISH WITH PERIOD FEATURES
- IN A TUCKED AWAY POSITION WITH VIEWS & MATURE COMMUNAL GARDENS & GROUNDS
- A WONDERFULLY SPACIOUS LIVING/DINING ROOM
- LARGE CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- 4 SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS INCL A TOP FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM WITH BATHROOM & STUDY AREA
- ADDITIONAL BATHROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR PLUS DOWNSTAIRS WC & SHOWER ROOM
- LOVELY PRIVATE GARDEN AREAS. PLUS GARAGE & PARKING
- MATURE LEVEL COMMUNAL GROUNDS WITH TENNIS COURT
- REF: DWE05653
This is a unique conversion of a Grade II* Listed former manor house, with private gardens and beautiful communal grounds including tennis court. Providing wonderfully spacious 4 bedroom accommodation with a splendid contemporary finish, high ceilings and period features throughout. It can also be available for almost immediate occupation!
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £545,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8984115