4 bed bungalow for sale in Greenover Close, Brixham (ref: 6006196)Shortlist
- A VERY SPACIOUS DETACHED RESIDENCE
- BUNGALOW-STYLE LIVING WITH 3 BEDROOMS & 2 RECEPTIONS
- 1 BED FLATLET BELOW - IDEAL FOR A FAMILY MEMBER OR LETTING
- LARGE UTILITY & STORE/GAMES ROOM
- DRIVEWAY WITH SPACE FOR MANY VEHICLES
- DOUBLE GARAGING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- AVAILABLE NOW, WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property has what must be one of Brixham's largest driveways, with space for several cars, a boat and motorhome etc. The double garaging is also a rarity in Brixham. Kiama has a 'bungalow-style' layout, which includes 2 reception rooms and 3 double bedrooms on the main level, plus a self-contained flatlet on the lower level. This would be ideal for those seeking accommodation for a dependent family member, but could also be a letting opportunity. Outside there are lawned gardens enjoying a good degree of privacy.
Kiama is about 3/4 of a mile from the town centre and harbour, so all the main facilities are within easy reach. Access in and out of Brixham is also easy via New Road or Greenover Road.
Gas central heating is installed and the majority of the windows are upvc double glazed, although the property would now benefit from some modernisation. A personal inspection of this chain-free property is recommended, to appreciate the space and potential.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £359,999 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 6006196