3 bed house for sale in Views over Yatton countryside (ref: 9071649)Shortlist
- Backing onto the Strawberry Line with far reaching country views
- Three bedrooms, plus study
- A short walk to Mendip Vale Medical Practice
- Easy walking distance to Yatton railway station
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- For sale with no onward chain
- Yatton Primary School and Backwell School catchment area
- Village amenities including post office, library and supermarket
- Easy commute to Bristol City Centre and M5 motorway network
- Bristol International Airport
Outside, there is an enclosed rear garden with areas laid to both lawn and patio with the Somerset countryside beyond. The front is laid to stone with a range of mature flowers and shrubs.
The Batch is a short walking distance to all Yatton’s amenities including main train line, bus service, schools and shopping precinct plus a range of country walks , pubs and leisure club.
Properties offering this outlook rarely come to the market and is sure to attract a high demand, book your viewing early to avoid disappointment.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £229,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold
- Reference: 9071649