3 bed house for sale in Thorverton (ref: 9085580)Shortlist
- A SUPERBLY LOCATED GRADE II LISTED PERIOD COTTAGE
- WONDERFUL VILLAGE EDGE LOCATION WITH LOVELY OPEN COUNTRY VIEWS
- AMAZING POTENTIAL FOR MODERNISATION & RESTORATION
- GREAT ACCOMMODATION WITH SITTING ROOM, DINING ROOM & MUSIC ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH ORIGINAL HAND PUMP & SLATE TROUGH
- 3 BEDROOMS BUT POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR MORE
- STANDING ON A VERY GOOD SIZED LEVEL CORNER SITE WITH LARGE GARDENS
- DOUBLE GARAGE & WORKSHOP
- IN A GREAT POSITION IN THORVERTON THIS IS A VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £450,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 31st March 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9085580