3 bed house for sale in Sharkham Court, Brixham (ref: 6842897)Shortlist
- A modern terrace house with 3 double bedrooms
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower/w.c.
- Lounge with French doors to southerly decking
- Attractive fitted kitchen
- Ground floor w.c.
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Pleasant, 'traffic-free' setting
- Available now, with no onward chain.
The property offers a bright lounge with access via French doors straight onto an area of decking enjoying a sunny southerly aspect and views to the fields at Southdown Hill. The kitchen is fitted with attractive modern units and built-in appliances. There is also a useful ground floor W.C. Upstairs there is a bathroom and three double bedrooms (the spacious master suite on the second floor has an en-suite shower/w.c.). Gas central heating is installed and the windows are upvc double glazed.
Outside to the rear is an allocated parking space plus space for visitors. There is also an area for bin storage.
If you are looking for a bright, modern low maintenance home or holiday base, we highly recommend a personal inspection.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £196,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 6842897