3 bed house for sale in Oakford Nr Tiverton (ref: 5764102)Shortlist
- A MAGNIFICENT CONVERTED FORMER STONE BARN BUILDING
- WITH OUTSTANDING, SPACIOUS, HIGH QUALITY ACCOMMODATION
- IN A FABULOUS VILLAGE EDGE SETTING AND FANTASTIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED BOTH INSIDE AND OUT, FULL OF GREAT STYLE & CHARACTER
- INCLUDES 3 SUPER RECEPTION AREAS, A WONDERFUL KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- CONSERVATORY AREA, 3 GOOD BEDROOMS, 2 FINE SHOWER ROOMS
- WORKSHOP AND UTILITY - PARKING AND TURNING AREA + DOUBLE TIMBER CAR PORT
- DELIGHTFUL LANDSCAPED LEVEL EASY GARDENS
- EPC = D - REF - DWE04990
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £419,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5764102