3 bed house for sale in Nailsea, North Somerset (ref: 9528766)Shortlist
- A spacious living room
- A very appealing open plan kitchen-diner with fully fitted kitchen area
- A conservatory
- A utility room
- A cloakroom – shower room
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- New bathroom
- Landscaped private rear garden
- Adjoining drive and garage
- Excellent energy efficiency rating of B
The attractive accommodation is well designed and the improvements have really enhanced the house. The entrance hall opens to a well proportioned almost square living room with a double doorway leading through to the excellent open plan kitchen – diner that has a been fully refurbished within the last two years and is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and floor cupboards and integrated appliances. From the dining area there are French doors opening to a conservatory that really draws the living space into the rear garden while, from the kitchen a doorway opens to the utility room with a cloakroom-shower room beyond.
Above there are three comfortable bedrooms and a superb bathroom that has just been fully refurbished. In addition, the private rear garden has been landscaped and there is access from the garden to the drive and garage.
The combination of uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation, the installation of solar panels and a good quality gas fired combi boiler have also resulted in an outstanding energy performance rating of 82.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £280,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9528766