3 bed house for sale in Mount Pleasant Road, Brixham (ref: 7719616)Shortlist
- A Victorian semi-detached house, handy for town & harbour
- Lounge with wood-burning stove
- Kitchen/diner with Shaker-style doors & built-in applicances
- Bathroom featuring a free-standing double-ended bath
- 3 bedrooms (1 with en-suite facilities)
- Enclosed courtyard and sunny roof terrace
- Gas central heating (fired by an energy-efficient condensing boiler)
- Upvc double glazing
- Walking distance from town centre & harbourside
- Viewing highly recommended!
This updated and improved Victorian semi-detached house is situated within reasonable walking distance of the harbourside and town centre amenities. The front elevation enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and some pleasant open views across to the Parkham area.
The property has been updated with the installation of a 'Shaker-style' fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and an attractive bathroom featuring a free-standing double-ended bath. In addition, one of the bedrooms has en-suite facilities comprising a shower, w.c. and wash basin. There are two bedrooms on the first floor, plus a spacious third attic bedroom. Gas central heating is installed with an energy-efficient condensing boiler and the windows are upvc double glazed.
To the rear is an enclosed courtyard with raised borders and space for table and chairs etc. In addition the first floor landing has a pair of French doors which lead out to a sunny roof terrace.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £174,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7719616