3 bed house for sale in Lower Reeve, Chulmleigh (ref: 9750524)Shortlist
- An attached barn conversion, recently converted to the highest of standards
- Four reception rooms
- Large fitted kitchen
- Three double bedrooms, all with en-suites
- Impressive exposed oak beams
- Hard wood windows and doors throughout.
- Fields with outbuildings and stunning views
- Enclosed landscaped gardens
- Mains gas central heating
- No forward chain.
A magnificent and completely individual attached barn conversion presented to the highest of standards with four reception rooms and three bedrooms that are all en-suite. The property has land extending to approximately 3.7 acres, all in an idyllic location with superb far reaching views and two useful barns/outbuildings.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £595,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold
- Reference: 9750524