3 bed house for sale in Langley Avenue, Brixham (ref: 5992070)Shortlist
- A detached house in one of Brixham's more desirable streets
- Dual aspect lounge
- Dining room and kitchen
- Ground floor w.c.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate w.c.
- Driveway and garage
- Lovely gardens - enclosed and ideal for youngsters
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
The property is well presented and has several new carpets. On the ground floor it offers a bright dual-aspect lounge and a dining room. There is also a kitchen with ground floor w.c. adjacent and access into the rear of the garage. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c. Gas central heating is installed and the windows are double glazed with low maintenance upvc units. The gutters and downpipes have also been replaced - saving the chore of painting these items.
The rear garden is a very attractive feature of this property - enclosed and ideal for youngsters. It is also sheltered and enjoys a good degree of privacy. This residence would be ideal for those looking for a family home in a convenient location.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £289,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5992070