3 bed house for sale in In the highly sought after West End of Nailsea (ref: 8850354)Shortlist
- Unique double fronted family house
- Classic home with large three bedroom layout
- Exceptional room sizes and layout with pretty walled garden
- Lots of parking and garage
- Mature location not too far from town centre
- Ready for sale with no onward chain
- Nailsea Secondary School and Sixth Form
- Local shops and library
- Doctors surgery and dentists
- A pint and a bite to eat at The Moor End Spout Pub
This twenty year old property blends in so cleverly within the street scene and could easily be judged as being older. The grounds are set behind natural stone walls and whilst not being particularly large, provide ample parking, lots of turning space together with a detached garage.
As already mentioned Silver Street is on the West End side of the Nailsea Town and offers a level approach to the town centre. This mature setting provides an eclectic mix of housing and is also not too far from surrounding countryside.
Ready for sale now, available with no onward chain the property is sure to attract strong and early interest.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £399,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Unavailable
- Reference: 8850354