3 bed house for sale in In the heart of Pill Village (ref: 9248885)Shortlist
- Former farmhouse in central village location
- First time to the market in over 60 years
- Frontage conceals massive large level rear garden
- Lovely size three bedroom family home with two receptions
- Provides garage and off street parking
- Available for sale with no onward chain
- A short walk to the village centre
- Community centre and library
- Excellent primary schools and St Katherine's secondary school
- Bus routes to Bristol City Centre
A particular feature of this home is its amazing garden plot which from the front you'd have no idea it even exists. The garden is almost level and provides exceptional play space for any family, or for the keenest gardener to become a true labour of love. Unusually for this type of home, parking is no problem with space to the front of property where there is also a single detached garage.
Water Lane can be found in the heart of Pill village, a stone's throw from the shops and amenities. The village itself enjoys its own post office, general store, a wide range of pubs and sits on the banks of the River Avon with picturesque country walks.
For those looking to commute Clifton and Bristol City Centre is just up the road.
All in all Wilmotts Farm provides a unique opportunity and is sure to attract early interest.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £445,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9248885