3 bed house for sale in Fine Grade II listed country home in Kenn (ref: 9497635)Shortlist
- Substantial Grade II listed country home
- Breathtaking room proportions
- Attractive and expertly finished throughout
- Vast gardens to front and side
- Easy travel links via train or motorway
- Situated within the small village of Kenn
- The Drum and Monkey family pub
- Kenn village hall
- Open countryside
- Shopping facilities in Clevedon
The accommodation presents with a expansive hall upon entrance, there is a drawing room and sitting room complete with feature Georgian fireplaces and situated to either front sides of the property, both with splendid views of the gardens and countryside beyond. There is an attractive kitchen/breakfast room which then leads to the separate dining room/orangery. The rest of the downstairs provides a study, utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Upon the first floor is a light and bright landing, huge master bedroom with access to a luxury fitted Jack and Jill bathroom and separate dressing area. There is also two further bedroom's both of impressive sizes and with views across countryside.
The property is approached via a circular driveway with ample parking leading to the main entrance. The house sits within extensive gardens which are predominantly to the front with two further secluded side gardens. As a whole the outside space is vast and is perfect for children to run and play.
Kenn is a small village surrounded by countryside situated between Clevedon and Yatton. From here there is easy links for commuting via Yatton train station or the M5 motorway.
The current owners have worked tirelessly in recent years to transform the property into a fabulous family home.
The property is available with no onward chain.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £899,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Available
- Reference: 9497635