3 bed house for sale in Elizabeth Avenue, Brixham (ref: 8186403)Shortlist
- An end of terrace house on Brixham's semi-rural outskirts
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with views of fields to the rear
- Much larger than average rear garden enjoying a south-westerly aspect
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen/diner
- 3 bedrooms
- Smart modern fitted shower room
- Upvc double glazing and heating via gas-fired wall mounted convector heaters
- Ample parking with the potential to create further hardstanding
- Available now, with no onward chain.
** SOLD BY James at Churchill's Estate Agents in Brixham. If you own a similar home and are thinking of selling, we have a number of unsuited buyers looking for a similar property, so please call James Churchill on 01803 882671, for a no-obligation market appraisal.
This end of terrace 3 bedroom house is situated on Brixham's semi-rural outskirts and enjoys lovely views over nearby fields to the rear. It also has the benefit of a fantastic garden - much larger than is usually found in Brixham and it would be ideal for those with a young family, or indeed for a couple with 'green fingers'.
There is parking on driveway to the front, but also the potential to create further hard standing there, if required.
Inside on the ground floor, there is a comfortable lounge with feature fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen/diner, a ground floor W.C. and also a useful store/utility room, with door to the front.
Upstairs, there are 2 good-size double bedrooms and a single. The shower room has recently been re-fitted and comprises a smart modern shower cubicle with electric shower.
Background heating is provided by gas-fired wall-mounted convector heaters and the windows are upvc double glazed.
A viewing of this home is recommended and is offered for sale with the benefit of no onward 'chain'.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £165,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 8186403