3 bed house for sale in Edge of the village in Cleeve (ref: 9055585)Shortlist
- Modern terraced house
- Off street parking and single garage
- Mature front and rear gardens
- Sought after cul de sac location with easy access to A370
- Traditionally laid out three bedroom home
- Open plan lounge diner with separate kitchen
- Easy commute to Bristol city centre
- Claverham Village Hall & Tannery Bar
- Beautiful countryside walks
- Court de Wyck and Backwell secondary school catchment
A fantastic three bedroom home in a popular village cul de sac - This three bedroom terraced property is ideally located within the popular modern cul de sac, Warner Close, within the village of Cleeve. The property is sure to appeal to both families and downsizers with its traditional and practical layout. The well presented accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge diner and separate kitchen all to the ground floor with three double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
This wonderful home benefits from a private and enclosed rear garden with a range of mature shrubs and trees. Further benefits include off street parking to the front of the property as well as a single garage.
Warner Close is only a short and level walk from the village shop. Ideal for those who need easy access to Bristol city centre and Weston Super Mare being positioned only a short distance from the A370. This fantastic home is sure to attract high levels of interest, be sure to arrange your viewing early to avoid disappointment.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £269,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated to reflect changes in stamp duty following the Mini Budget on 23rd September 2022.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 9055585