3 bed house for sale in Eden Park, Brixham (ref: 5862921)Shortlist
- An end of terrace house on a corner plot.
- Potential for improvement and extension.
- Driveway to workshop (originally the garage)
- 3 double bedrooms.
- Southerly facing patio area.
- Garden with vegetable patch.
- Local shops and pubs nearby at St.Mary's Square.
- 4 schools within reasonable walking distance.
- Gas central heating and most windows upvc double glazed.
- Available now with no onward chain
This end of terrace town house is situated on a generous corner plot and has much potential for extension and improvement. This property has been in the same family ownership from new and offers 3 double bedrooms, a 17' long lounge, kitchen/diner and spacious family bathroom.
It is to be found in a popular location, about 1/2 a mile from the town centre, or an easy stroll for those who enjoy a walk. Even closer are the amenities at St. Mary's Square, about 1/4 of a mile away, which include a local pub, convenience store with P.O. counter and restaurant/takeaway. Eden Park primary school is just behind the property and Brixham College is also within reasonable walking distance. There is a bus route nearby and also within striking distance are the beautiful coastal walks and beach at St. Mary's Bay.
The property benefits from low maintenance upvc double glazing to all windows except one. Gas central heating is also installed.
Outside, the driveway leads to a workshop (which was previously the garage and could be converted back), whilst to the front and side is a good-size garden which is mainly lawned. To the rear is a patio area which is bordered by a high stone wall and will be a real sun-trap as it faces about south.
An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the space and potential of the property, which although offered in a very 'clean and tidy' condition, would now benefit from some updating and improvement. EPC Rating: C.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £178,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 5862921